Thursday, March 1

Time Travel


Dear Diary,

Today I experienced the closest thing I ever have to time travel. Lately I have been spending a lot of time with the time and date.com website. I've had interviews with people in all different time zones and it is rather confusing because we tend to schedule in our personal time zones so there have been many clarifying emails specifying the times and the time zone.

Our Corporate Time electronic calendars had to be reset manually due to the Daylight Savings Time so I've just about had enough of time zones.

But on a more interesting note, today I had my first ever Video Conference.
It was so amazing. I love technology!

I interviewed with a potential employer in another country! WOW!! It was amazing because not only are they in a different time zone, but because of the time difference they are actually a DAY ahead of me.

So while I had an interview Thursday afternoon, it was actually Friday morning for them. Which makes me wonder: Were they interviewing me or my FUTURE SELF?
Whoa! That is profound! You have to think about that. Ha!

I do have a confession to make. The video conference was very cool, but can be fraught with pitfalls. I admit, I am truly vain and I enabled the "Picture in Picture" feature. This allowed me to see myself inside of the screen showing the interviewers. So at some points I found myself fixing my hair instead of giving my undivided attention to my answers. Doh!

I'm very much interested in Chakras and time-space continuum theorems, Black Existentialism, and other metaphysical principles etc. So I had an interview in another country on a future date at the same time I was in my office today. Well, sort of.

I am so honored that people in other countries are interested in me.
Never in my wildest dreams could I have ever imagined I'd have these experiences.

All this while battling Strep Throat. I hope I'm not hallucinating as a result of the medicines I'm taking.