Friday, March 30

Ready for My Close Up



Dear Diary,

Today was the best way to spend a Friday. I attended a demonstration of teaching innovation and tools in the new Jordan Science Building and ran into my former co-star from the RefWorks commercial who was one of the presenters for the new WebCT Concourse. There were snacks and it is great weather out so that was nice.

Then I returned in time for my Photo Shoot for an upcoming article in our library newsletter, Access about my participation in the Emerging Leader program. It was in the library concourse during lunch time so I got a lot of co-worker attention. I wonder if they think this is really how I spend all of my time. Either shooting commercials or article photos. Ha! Ha!

Now I'm off to a retirement party filled with the most beautiful daffodils and more treats.

I really should stop eating so many snacks...
if I am going to continue being
America's Next Top Library Model.