Tuesday, February 27

Warrior Librarian, Am I.

Dear Diary,

Ouch!

I finally went to the doctor and I have a pretty severe case of Strep Tonsillitis. What fun! My co-worker taught our 2 hour RefWorks class yesterday and I just walked around to help students trouble shoot any problems. He was pretty sick as well, but he is a brave soul. So today it was my turn to suffer through and carry on. I said if he can teach while sick, so can I.
Both of my wonderfully considerate managers offered to let me cancel my section, or reschedule but I would not hear of it.

I told them
"I am a "Soldier! ...
I am a Warrior-Librarian!
"

My manager said "Well then Soldier On."
Ha! Ha!


Now this contradicts my previously unconvincing claims to my Law Library manager that
"
I am a Delicate Flower!"

But he refuses to accept that I am a
Delicate Anything
so that's neither here nor there. Ha!


Anyway, I made it through and I'm glad I did.

But now I must heal myself and so I'm off.


T.T.F.N.
Tah Tah For Now