Monday, March 26

I'm Back

Dear Diary,

I'm back. YAY!!

I've been off conducting
back-to-back campus interviews.

I'm utterly exhausted from:
traveling and interviewing
and doing presentations.


All interviews required I do very specific and very different presentation topics.

Naturally, all of the cities I visited shared the same weather as Notre Dame. Ha!

Did I mention that I still have a full time job? Oh well. It is just truly refreshing to be back home and have a few days before I fly out again for the next round of campus interviews in the first and second weeks of April.

I've been able to refine my selection criteria and have begun declining campus invitations which is pretty scary since I do not have an official offer. But "Leap of Faith" right?

Okay, time to catch up on my work.
Tah Tah For Now.