Tuesday, February 6

Even Better Sign

Dear Diary,

I got a call requesting Letters of Reference pursuant to my phone interview yesterday. That is step 2 of 3 in this particular library's interview process. The 3rd step is a campus visit for an interview.
So far so good.

I met with my Chemistry supervisor to correct some historical facts for my article that will be published either next month or the following month. Good thing he proofed it prior to publication. The main goal is to make sure to present my Active Learning Games in a positive light without casting any unpropitious insinuations.

I did Usability testing in the lobby today to ascertain how users would "Contact Us" to report a problem or make a suggestion. We have spent a great deal of time and energy making the Contact forms easier to use. Now we are trying to position them where users would look for them. Surprisingly, most equate "Contact Us" with "Ask a Librarian." Very interesting.