Wednesday, February 21

Testing -- Testing

Dear Diary,

I feel like I am doing a Microphone Check, "Testing, Testing." Ha!

Today I am doing another round of Usability Testing for my WPIT Committee. We agreed that this would be the last test for this phase and then we would make a decision to implement our proposed changes once and for all, or we will leave the contact form as is.

We are dedicated to making "User-Driven Decisions" even though we all like it, naturally since we created it. But this has gone on since October or August, either way for a while now. We did our log analysis to ascertain how many times the form was accessed, and it was a little over a hundred compared to Ask A Librarian which was accessed 6 times more often.

Anywho...after this we alternate meeting as a whole group and as a subgroup. I am in the Card Sorting subgroup and our deadline is the end of April. Since March is booked solid for me this should be fun.

I am still working on my presentation for my Information Literacy presentation in Mid-March, and trying to find way to publicize our new Drop-in Sessions. I am also doing instruction, I have 7 RefWorks classes in the next three weeks and 9 drop-in sessions. I am working on blog layout and content and so the hours just seem to disappear. Oh well, I can keep blogging about how hectic my life is or I can get to work and scratch some things off of my To Do List. Ciao.