Thursday, February 22

WOW! I Have No Words!

Dear Diary,

WOW!!

I can't think of any other term but WOW!

I have just been overwhelmed by the responses I've gotten from the positions I've applied for. I asked one of our Directors for a listserv that posts international jobs and have honestly been blown away by the extremely positive responses I've gotten.

I have always dreamed of working abroad. I travel abroad as a personal hobby.
But somehow corresponding with hiring professionals in other countries is just too awesome for words, I am amazed; speechless, flabbergasted; stunned; honored; encouraged; taken aback...well okay maybe I am not at a loss for words, but words cannot express how elated; ecstatic, delighted; overjoyed and exhilarated I feel.

Another pretty impressive experience is the emails I receive from people who I have never met in person, who read my Blog and find it rather interesting. I always share with my co-workers how flattered I am when I receive such kind emails. Especially since I disallow comments on my Blog, so they have to go through extra effort to email me. It truly means a lot. My most recent email came from my new e-friend who read my Blog and is at the University of the West Indies. I told her that sounds like Paradise especially since it was 4 degrees and snowing here that day. One of my supervisors said that is quote " Just too cool for school!"

I told her "I know it could only be cool-er if the next email is from a Handsome, Intelligent, Single, Heterosexual, Righteous, Independently-Wealthy Man, (not necessarily in that order)." Ha! Ha!

Hugs to all my viewers out that there in the blogosphere!
Without you...there is no me. :)

I repeat WOW!