Tuesday, February 7

1 Potato...2 Potatoes...3...Potatoes...4

Dear Diary,

I have started trying to quantify my "busy - ness" so I can try to streamline some procedures that are time-consuming.

I realize now that today for example, I have:

Attended a weekly Reference Meeting.

Corresponded with students who have questions on Assignment #1, that I returned to them last week.

Graded Assignment #2, that I need to return this week.

Corresponded with students who have questions on Assignment #3, that is due this week.

Collaborated with my manager on this week's lecture, in-class exercises and Assignment #4, that I will hand out this week. Made photocopies for this weeks handouts.

I should add that part of my preparation for each week's class, I have to complete the upcoming assignments and in-class exercises to notify my manager if he need to make any chages.

I still need to write the grade sheets with comments and attach answer sheets with correct citations to each assignment.

Then I need to add the grades to my grade book. Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock.


***BONUS:
I received a copy of Christian Librarian with my article published:
Spiritual Literacy: A New Concept for a New Reality.
Yippee!!