Friday, May 11

Let The Sunshine In

Dear Diary,

I got an unexpected reaction to my lovely poetry I wrote to use for the clues in our Caching project. I was reading some aloud and some co-workers in adjacent cubicles started laughing as did the student who was doing our card sorting usability test. So after not one, not two but three people looked at me as if they were sizing me up for a straight jacket, I decided I'd go back to the drawing board. Ha!

In fairness one of the cubicle neighbors offered to give me a microphone and set me up inside of the ladies restroom so I could perform my poetry, ala the street preachers in Chicago. Hmmm...maybe that is a good option for a captive audience. Ha!

Oh well it is sunny and Friday and the students are finished with finals and preparing to leave.

Anywho, I stopped by for my daily visit to our Administration office. I go there to mingle with the lovely staff...for some reason they think I only come for the free cholocates in the candy dish. Ha! Really I think I go because they always greet me, thusly, "Hello SUNSHINE!"

Yes, Sunshine, I am that!