Monday, May 21

Blog-Mania


Dear Diary,

I have had my fill of blogs today. I created a real Blogger blog for Electronic Resources to see if it really works. Naturally it does not allow me to add categorized lists, and you know how we librarians love our classifications. Although one team member said they would not browse a blog using "Categories" but the other team member said they would ONLY browse a blog that provided categories. Naturally!

So just when I thought today would be the first day of the rest of the life of my work blog...we decided to try yet another software--WordPress.

Luckily, WordPress allows for a
DIRECT IMPORT of other blogs.
YAY!!


So it took maybe 5 minutes
to import my Blogger content directly into WordPress.

And I still had ample time
to climb down off of that ledge! Phew!