Saturday, January 7

On a Roll...I'm So Good I Shock Myself!




Dear Diary,

Yes it is Saturday.

And yes I have been at work for going on 9 hours!

I was determined to complete these Active Learning activities, prior to Monday. So next week I can focus on re-acquaintaing myself with the Chemistry material I was introduced to over the last 6 months. To say it was difficult to absorb completely while working in the law library , would be an understatement. So now that I can focus all of my attention on Chemistry, I don't want to be distracted by thoughts of upcoming activities that need to be planned. And viola.

Today I came up with the following concepts and completed the missing week activities. We plan to repeat some, purposefully. At the end of the semester we will survey the students and see which activities were most well received / helpful.

*Copyright Tic Tac Toe

*Google Crossword Puzzle

*Web of Science
(Scavenger Hunt with Word Find)

*PATENT-ly RID-iculous
(Patents' Scavenger Hunt using Riddles and Word Jumbles)

*Lecture Lingo
(My take on Bingo) instead of listening for B-8 or I-61, they listen for terms