Friday, January 26

154 Days and Counting

Dear Diary,

Yay! Today was another great day. I was able to work out a reimbursement plan that effectively coordinated the travel funds provided from the University in addition to the $1,000 I get from ALA for the Emerging Leaders program. Phew! That was no small feat. But everyone was incredibly helpful and patient as I repeatedly filled out the expense forms incorrectly. But that is done so I'm all set for the next ALA Annual Conference in June.
*
I cannot believe I only have a mere 154 days left in my Contract! I can't imagine not being here.
*
But I see my latest review has been published:

Title: Cuban Heritage Collection
Author(s): Felicia Smith
Journal: Reference Reviews Year: 2007 Vol : 21 Issue: 1
ISSN 0950-4125
*
*
We received encouragement to begin applying for other jobs since our time is coming to a close and there is not currently any positions at our library to apply for.