Wednesday, November 15

You May Already Be A Winner!!!

Dear Diary,

Weird day to say the least. My co-resident Leslie sent me a Congrats email for being selected for the Emerging Leaders Program at ALA's Midwinter meeting. I waited and waited and checked the mail and my email and my voicemail...but ugh...umm...no notification? So while I was excited that she congratulated me....I ugh..umm...had not...still have not been officially notified by anyone at the E.L. Program?
I emailed them asking for confirmation, after Leslie sent me the Press Release as well as the list of those selected.

So my A.D. said that I have notification...on that PDF list...so they emailed the faculty and so I guess I am glad to have been selected...although....I sure would appreciate some type of official notification.
***Oh well. ****YAY ME! ***I guess?