Wednesday, November 8

Not Going Anywhere!

Dear Diary,

YIPPEEE!!!!!!
I am bursting! Laura told me today I could stay in my current rotation throughout the remainder of my Residency!! I absolutely adore the departments I am currently working in. The Electronic Resources department is the absolute perfect fit and is definitely something I am passionate about.
The split with the Instruction is similarly pleasing. I guess that means the Pirate will return. It is exhausting but completely worthwhile. I was not hopeful because I was invited to repeat my Chemistry Rotation but that was not allowed. Phew!! I am so happy!


I received a print copy of my 1st Review. 6+ more to go. I ordered my 12 Crazy Rainbow Striped Top Hats and 1,100 Mini-Roll Life-Savers for my RefWorks is a Life-Saver Marketing Campaign.

I am just bursting! I have to prepare for my Focus Group tomorrow. I have so much to do, including but not limited to:

1) Facilitate Focus Group

2) Conduct Environmental Scan of Peer Websites - WPIT Committee

3) Prepare Lesson Plan for SmartBoard Tips & Tricks Class

4) Communicate IDR Final Report & Proposals to Staff

5) Continue with RefWorks marketing (I wrote a script for a possible commercial) and

6) Continue usability tests for Internet Explorer 7