Friday, October 20

One Potato ...Two Potato...

Dear Diary,

I volunteered to test all of the electronic resources using the Internet Explorer 7 Browser. In theory, it seemed like a wonderful idea. I explained that it would be a great learning experience for me to ensure that I get experience with the collection and become more familiar with the available resources.

I would like to stress the "in theory" portion in the above entry.
I checked 50 today. I am starting with the e-journals. I have scheduled a meeting with people in my department to discuss how to go about testing the databases. God help me. I must be insane because outher than my eyes getting crossed...I am actually learning a lot and identifying useful resources.

Luckily, the team has agreed that I can just check groups by providers since the same providers will have the same problems regardless of the journal/database. Phew!