Wednesday, October 25

Breaking & Entering

Dear Diary,

I am by no means a MORNING PERSON!!! So when I made a concentrated effort to get to work early only to discover the automatic doors were locked; I was a bit miffed. Some other ladies explained they don't open until 7:30? Ugh...ummm...that is over a half hour from now. So I paced back and forth and recalled how when I worked in the Law Library, students and faculty, with an I.D. could get in 24 hours a day. And the same with all of my other library jobs; I could get in anytime day or night with the key and/or alarm code.

Since I am not a morning person, my brain was sleep trying to get 5 more minutes of rest so it was not helping. I paced back and forth and considered returning home. Thought about going over to the Law Library, then remembered a special skill I possess of breaking and entering. I grew up in "Da Hood" it was a survival technique. That is my story and I am sticking to it. So Viola! Once in my office I did leave messages for my managers asking if there is an accepted manner to gain entry after hours to our office.

It would be rather embarrassing to get fired for Breaking into your Job!
I love this place what can I say?