Monday, October 10

Third Times a Charm


Dear Diary,

I am back after being off to tend to family business. I have been filling back dated requests, that came in during my absence. I key cite searched 2005 WL 2175166 in Westlaw. And am about to call a probate court to determine the dissolution of an intersting case in the news titled, "Florida Hospital Can Kill Man Via Euthanasia Over Wife's Objections" available at http://www.lifenews.com/bio579.html.

And what a great surprise, Christian Librarian emailed me that they want to publish what will be my 3rd article, "Spiritual Literacy."

I am bursting with excitement! I created a library concept, Spiritual Literacy and am so honored that it was accepted. I plan to include it in my panel discussion when I present at the Indiana Library Federation's Annual Conference in April 2006. The journal is backlogged and will publish it in the quote "very next issue, " April 2006 http://www.acl.org/tcl.cfm

I am so encouraged by having 3 articles actually accepted for publication, in 3 months. It may seem like quite an accomplishment but it doesn't reflect all the rejection emails I have received that can be discouraging at times. But I just recall it is said that Colonel Sanders' idea for KFC was rejected 1009 times. Good grief!
So what I have learned today is:

"Never give up...and never give in!"