Friday, June 8

Shout Out From Korey!

Dear Diary,

Today I met a few more of the IMLS student workers and Korey by far is the most ugh...umm..how shall I put this...ugh SPECIAL! Ha! Ha!

I only had a chance to chat with him briefly but look forward to him joining my mentee Andrea and one of last year's IMLS workers, Tarrez at lunch next week. Tarrez actually knows him so this promises to be a blast!

Korey created his blog.
Even though he thinks I'm crazy, he gave me a Shout Out.
Hey, Foreal Tho'
http://truelifeofkoreyjackson.blogspot.com/2007/06/felicia.html
*
*
Oh yes and I had another request
for ...you guessed it
the PIRATE TEACHER.

*
*
I told my manager, it could be worse and she agreed saying "Yes professors could be saying Keep that Pirate away from my class!" I told her one of the main reasons I created the Pirate was to create a minor stir on campus and get people talking about and interested in the class. Oh well, the phrase "Victim of your own success" comes to mind.

Oh my, Korey say my RefWorks Commercial, but I am sure he knows nothing of the Pirate. He'll really think I'm crazy then. Ha!