Tuesday, June 19

Cat Lovers

Dear Diary,

I love cats more than anything in the world, yes more than people. I have an incredibly low tolerance for pain and would never even consider giving birth to a human child and going through labor etc....but after watching this SNL clip...I thought "Hmmm... maybe I would give birth if I could give birth to a kitty!"

My favorite clip (giving birth to a cat) is at around 3 minutes into this clip. Also my BFF got the most beautiful flowers from an admirer delivered to work, and when I went in her office for my daily dose of free candy, I started imitating Penelope in this SNL clip. Someone in her office gave me a really nice Notre Dame lunch bag and so I tried bragging "Well I got candy and a bag, so I guess I'm better than you, cuz you on;y got flowers, so-o-o-o." Ha! Watch the clip then you'll get the joke.