Wednesday, December 20

Phew! Performance Evalutation Done!

Dear Diary,

I just finished my evaluation. I get myself worked up before these every year. But I got an incredibly positive review, which I expected but still I get so anxious. But I am doing a Bang-Up job, "YAY!"

I emailed all of my rotation managers and thanked them for their wonderfully positive feedback. I added a special note of thanks to Dwight, for omitting his oft repeated comments "She is a great worker...but ...CRIES A LOT!" Ha! Ha! He still refuses to accept my claims that I am a delicate flower.

I have gotten my posters and badges from Kinkos. I told them, "We don't need no stinking Badges!" but oh well. Now I am jumping into my Blog project.

This RefWorks project is just so fun. It is a lot easier to order posters when the conversation goes:

Caller: "Hi again, it's ME."
Kinkos Rep: "Felicia?"

Caller: "Yes. You guys did such a wonderful job on our last 2 orders...guess
what?"
Kinkos Rep: "You want 10 more?"

Caller: " Yes."
Kinkos Rep: "You got it."

Ha! Ha!

Tomorrow is our last work day before Christmas break. I will try to stay out of the office unlike over Thanksgiving Break.