Wednesday, May 9

Meeting of the Minds

Dear Diary,

I had another fabulous day at work. We met with the Business Library and discussed shared marketing interests. I got an official tour of the Business Information Center and had a chance to marvel at all they do. We viewed some Librarian Trading Cards which we agree is a cool idea.

They seemed receptive to my "Info 4 Life" marketing idea. I introduced my idea for an Information Circus of sorts or a Notre Dame County-Fair type extravaganza. Perhaps use the circus "freaks" such as the bearded lady to introduce relevant branch libraries such as Life Sciences. Ha! I'm fleshing out the details but that is the initial thought. My co-resident has the attached cartoon on her door...even though she said it was not discussing me...I can't shake the feeling it does. Just Kidding, or am I? Ha!